The Underground Man is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The Underground Man may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 31 March 2015.
What we collect
We may collect the following information,
- contact information including email address and phone number
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
As part of our commitment to secure browsing, please make sure that your browser software is up to date. We currently support the following browsers. The Underground Man can not guarantee the safety of data transferred using older browsers
- Internet Explorer 7 and later
- Firefox 2
- Opera 8 with TLS 1.1 enabled
- Google Chrome:
- Supported on Vista and later by default
- OS X 10.5.7 in Chrome Version 5.0.342.0 and later
- Safari 2.1 and later (requires OS X 10.5.6 and later or Windows Vista and later)
- Mobile Safari for iOS 4.0
- Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) and later
- Windows Phone 7
Disclaimer Google Analytics
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information:-
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to our main address or emailing one of our advisers as detailed on the contact us page.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to our main address on the contact page.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If you have any queries, please feel free to contact us.